Way to Go Shanghai
Add another Flight
Add another Flight
Add another Flight
Add another Flight
Add another Flight
Aged 12 and above
Aged 2 to 11
Aged under 2
Aged under 2
IEAGLE can book up to 9 passengers in one reservation.For 10 passengers or more, please call 1-855-Fly-Eagle
Number of infants should be less than or equal to number of adults

Book Cheap Flights from Dallas to Shanghai

Shanghai is the largest city of China attracting millions of tourists every year to its great historical and ancient sites, traditional gardens, one of the biggest buildings in the world – Bund and several other cultural hubs. The city is the economic and cultural hub of China since long. Travelers from foreign countries like USA, India, Singapore, etc. fly to Shanghai for an exceptional tour of China. If you are planning the same from Dallas, start looking for cheap flights from Dallas to Shanghai today! iEagle can help you get the best airfare deals on flights to Shanghai from USA.

Shanghai International Airports

Shanghai boasts of two international airports – Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA). The former operates 60% of the international flights while the latter manages the remaining 40%. Shanghai airports manage direct flights with international terminals like New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Moscow, Seattle, Osaka, Tokyo, Brussels, Bangkok, Fukuoka, Paris, Madrid, London, Singapore, Rome and a couple of regional connections with Macau and Hong Kong.

When you are flying from Dallas to Shanghai, the best route is from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA). You can also fly to Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG). However, the flights duration is same for both the airports.

Transport Facilities at the Airport

The PVG Airport is situated 30 kilometers away from the main city area but has convenient transport facilities for the visitors to transfer. On lading at the airport, you can have the airport shuttle buses form outside the terminal and reach city center. If buses are not what you prefer, there is SMT (Speedy Maglev Train) that will take you to Shanghai downtown area. You can get down at the Longyang Rd. Station and take metro Line 2 to reach city center. If you are landing from a business class flight to Shanghai for a conference, you can book a private cab or taxi from outside the airport to reach your destination faster.

The SHA Airport is situated only 13 kilometers away from the city center and offers easy transport facilities to the downtown area and city center. On landing at the airport, you can find the airport shuttle buses outside the terminal that will take you to the city center. You can use the Metro to reach the downtown area or Pudong Airport. You will also find private taxis outside the terminal which takes around CNY 60 for city center.

Airlines operating DFW to Shanghai flights

At iEagle, you will find several reputed airlines connecting Dallas to Shanghai. Though no direct flights are available in the route, you will still get a lot of options to choose the shortest trip. When flying from DFW to SHA, the major airlines in the route include American Airlines, Air China, China Southern Airlines, Japan Airlines and a few more. If you have booked cheap flights from DFW to PVG, the major airlines in the route include Alaska Airlines, Korean Air, Hainan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, American Airlines and a few more.

Find cheap flights from Dallas to Shanghai at iEagle

Anyone who is looking for flights from DFW to PVG, iEagle is here to serve you with the most affordable air fare deals in the route. We are a well-known travel booking company helping our valuable users with exclusive range of offers that includes Alternate Date Deals, Nearby Airport Deals, Phone Only Banking, Last Minute Deals, Business Class Deals, Secret Deals and My Eagle Deals.


FAQs for Booking Cheap Flights from Chicago to Shenyang

1. Are there any direct flights from Dallas to Shanghai?

Yes, direct flights are available from Dallas to Shanghai.

2. How long does it take to fly from Dallas to Shanghai?

The average flight time of a direct flight from Dallas to Shanghai is 15h 30 m.

3. What are the most popular airlines operating flights to Shanghai from Dallas?

American Airlines and China Southern are the two most popular airlines operating flights to Shanghai from Dallas.

4. What is the cheapest month to fly to Shanghai?

February is the cheapest month to fly to Shanghai.