Book Cheap Flights from Atlanta to Fuzhou
Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Province is a popular city in Southeast China. The city spans over an area of 12,177 square kilometers and is home to a population of 7,660,000 people based on the 2017 provincial census. Fuzhou is situated in the Hekou Basin and surrounded by high mountains and scenic areas. People from far off lands like United States, United Kingdom and India. If you want to plan a trip to city exploring its religious, cultural and historical roots, book your cheap flights from Atlanta to Fuzhou or from any other U.S. cities today! You can trust iEagle, a reputable travel booking company with your air travel deals.
Places to visit when flying to Fuzhou
So, you are up with some last minute plans to travel to Fuzhou? Not to worry about the flight rates, iEagle brings you deals of cheap last minute flights to Fuzhou. However, know about some amazing places to visit there before flying to the city.
- Fujian Museum: It is the largest comprehensive museum in the province of Fujian. Located in the premises of West Lake Park, the museum was established in the year 1953 and is home to over 50,000 cultural relics, items of Chinese art, etc. This is something you must experience in Fuzhou.
- Fuzhou West Lake Park: Situated at the foot of the Wolong Mountain in the Northwest region of the city, it is a popular tourist attraction one must explore when in Fuzhou. The lake was excavated by an Jing Dynasty official, Yan Gao in 282 AD.
- Lin Zexu Memorial House: It is memorial house built as a commemoration to Lin Zexu, a patriotic politician known as the anti-opium hero and a great ideologist of the nation. Situated in Macao Street of Fuzhou, it is a must-see attraction for all the history buffs.
- Qingyun Mountain Scenic Area: Fuzhou is a beautiful city with mountains and one of the most popular ones is the Qingyun Mountain Scenic Area. Spread on a sprawling 47sq.kms, the scenic are boasts of high peaks, of which 7 are higher than 1000 meters.
- Xichan Ancient Temple: Not just historical sites but you get to explore the spiritual side of the city as well on booking flights to Fuzhou from Atlanta. Xichan Ancient Temple is among the five temples in the city and has interesting stories behind its establishment in the west suburb Yi Mountain of Fuzhou.
- Yongquan Temple: It is another ancient temple built on the top of Gu Mountain in the city in 908 AD. The temple covers a vast area of 4 acres and consists of 25 halls, both small and big.
- Jinnao Mountain: Settled on the border of Jianning and Taining County, Jinnao Mountain is almost a height of 1858 meters from the sea level. The mountain is recognized as the third largest mountain of Southeast China.
Find best air fare deals for ATL to FOC flights
iEagle can get you the best deals possible for flights from Atlanta to Fuzhou. Our exciting deals include Secret Deals, Last Minute Deals, Business Class Deals, Alternate Date Deals, Nearby Airport Deals and more. Get in touch with our travel agents and book the cheapest flights to Fuzhou favoring your travel budget and timings.
FAQs for Booking Cheap Flights from Atlanta to Fuzhou
1. How long does a flight from Atlanta to Fuzhou take?
The flight from Atlanta to Fuzhou takes an average time of 23 h 30 min to touch down at Fuzhou Changle International Airport.
2. What is the cheapest airline flying from Atlanta to Fuzhou?
According to our recent data, China Southern and China Eastern Airlines are the top two airlines offering cheap flights from Atlanta to Fuzhou.
3. What is the cheapest day to fly from Atlanta to Fuzhou?
The cheapest day to fly to Fuzhou from Atlanta is Thursday.