Book Cheap Flights from San Francisco to Philippines
Search and find the best cheap flights from San Francisco to Philippines on iEagleairline booking site today! We have a horde of impressive cheap flight deals on multiple international airlines operating SFO to Philippines flights. You can book a trip to the Philippines with us not just from San Francisco, but also from various other major cities in the United States. You will also enjoy huge savings on last minute flights regardless of the time of year you make the flight booking. So grab our best deals and book cheap Philippines flights today!
What to Know Before Traveling to the Philippines
The Philippines is among the most exotic and beautiful travel destinations in the world. It’s the best tropical vacation idea for solo travelers, couples, families, and friends alike. However, for first-time travelers to the Philippines, there are some helpful travel tips listed below. So, when you book cheap flights to Philippines from San Francisco, do also take a quick look at the travel tips listed here.
- US travelers will not require a Visa for a trip to the Philippines if visiting as a tourist. However, the trip must be under 30 days and you must have a return ticket or a ticket to an onward destination from the Philippines. Check with the US Embassy for further details on this.
- The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) in Manila is among the busiest ones in the Philippines. With iEagle , you can alternatively book cheap flights to other airports such as Iloilo International Airport (ILO) and Mactan-Cebu International Airport (CEB) among others.
- There are plenty of accommodation options in the Philippines. Depending on your budget, pick from hostels, resorts, cottages, homestays, 5-star hotels, and more.
- To get around in the Philippines, you can use cheap domestic flights, private & public buses, rail transit, underground metros, and ferries.
- Before you book SFO to Philippines flights for a trip, get vaccinated for water-borne illnesses. Also, Malaria can be a threat in certain regions of the Philippines so get vaccinated for this as well.
- Rice, noodles, meat, and fish are the staple of Filipino cuisine. You will also find a variety of sauces and fresh tropical fruits here.
- Don’t cram too much in a single trip. You will miss out on a lot if you take on too many things to see and do in less time. A visit to the Philippines is best enjoyed when you have a relaxed itinerary.
- The Philippines tend to witness showers even during the summer months. So, be sure to carry an umbrella even if making a summer trip.
- If you plan on returning with antiques from the Philippines, you will need to get a certificate for the items from the National Museum.
- While tipping is encouraged, it isn’t really mandatory. Most restaurants will levy a service charge that does not require any tip. But if you feel like tipping anyway, do go ahead.
- You can use American Express, MasterCard, Diners Club, and Visa Credit Cards all across the Philippines. Certain big department stores and hotels will also accept Traveler’s Checks that are ideally American Express.
iEagle Offers and Deals on Cheap Flights to Philippines from San Francisco
There are several benefits of booking San Francisco to Philippines flights with iEagle. We have money-saving offers on the cheapest airline tickets SFO and from other cities in the US. You can check our Eagle Deals for the cheapest airfare to Manila or other Philippines cities. Our SFO to Manila Philippine Airlines are among our most popular and in-demand ones. You can also book discounted business class flights with top airlines and fly in luxury for less! Some of the other popular money-saving cheap deals include Secret Deals, Alternate Date Deals, Nearby Airports, and Reward Points System. Check all of these deals when booking cheap flights from San Francisco to Philippines with us and save big!