Book Cheap Flights from New York to Philippines
Grab the best deals and enjoy huge discounts on cheap flights from New York to Philippineswith iEagle now! We update discounted fares on our website every day for travel to the Philippines from not just New York but from other major US cities as well. So besides cheap JFK to Philippines flights, you can book cheap flight deals to Philippines from other US cities as well. You will also be able to modify searches and compare airfares when booking cheap flights to Philippines from New York with us. Book now and save!
Best Places to Visit in the Philippines
The Philippines is easy to visit countless times owing to its thousands of islands and countless attractions. There are white-sand beaches, towering mountains, stunning waterfalls, sprawling rice terraces, gorgeous lagoons, volcanoes, and a lot more to enjoy here. Several travelers book cheap flights from NYC to Manila round trip with us on a regular basis. So, first-time travelers booking cheap flights to Philippines from New York can be assured that there is plenty to do and see here. Compiled below is a brief list of the best places to visit during a trip to the Philippines.
- Manila: The impressive capital of the Philippines, Manila is forever bustling with activity and there is never a dull moment here. Top attractions include San Agustin Church, Rizal Park, markets near Quiapo Church, and a jeepney ride among other things.
- Banaue: A sprawling sea of emerald-green, the spectacular rice terraces found in Banaue are magnificent to behold. The stunning Bangaan Rice Terraces and the Batad Rice Terraces have been deemed World Heritage Sites.
- Cebu: For snorkeling, diving, and other underwater sports enthusiasts, Cebu is a must-visit. Tourists can get up close to coral reefs, whale sharks, sea turtles, and more.
- Boracay:If you’re booking New York to Philippines flights especially to explore the beaches here, then Boracay Island is the place to be. There are over 12 spectacular beaches on this tiny island with a lively reputation. Popular ones to visit include White Beach, Puka Shell Beach, and Diniwid Beach among others.
- Davao: A large metropolis, Davao features a charming blend of modern and nature-based attractions. On the one hand, there are several malls and other such modern attractions while on the other, there are mountains, nature parks, and eagle centers to explore.
- Bohol: This is the best place to visit if you wish to experience the natural beauty of the Philippines. From geological formations and green hills to parks that are home to rare and endangered plant-cum-animal species, the region offers some very exciting things!
- Baguio: Reminiscent of a tranquil, cottage-like environment, Baguio is nestled away in a lush mountainous region of the fabulous Luzon Island. There are parks and hiking-cum-biking trails to explore here. Unlike other regions in the Philippines, Baguio is enveloped by trees and not water.
- Palawan: This is among the most popular Philippine islands to visit. Top attractions include limestone formations, natural parks, caves, craft beer, and a wide spread of delicious local food among other things.
How to Find the Cheapest New York to Philippines Flights With iEagle?
We make it incredibly easy to travel with our simple booking tools and excellent 24/7 customer care support. You can scan our website for cheap flight deals from major cities in the US to major cities in the Philippines and book with top airlines such as Korean Air, Philippine Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and more. You can also call us to book our exclusive Phone Only deals on JFK to Philippines flights.
If you need to travel to the Philippines on an emergency basis, you can book cheap last minute flights with iEagle for the trip. Also, we have discounted business class flights that will ensure you enjoy a luxurious flight journey for a lot less. So keep these things in mind when looking for cheap flights from New York to Philippines on our website. Find the best flight deal for you and save huge!