Book Cheap Flights from Atlanta to Philippines
Looking for discounted flights to the Philippines from Atlanta? Then book unbelievably cheap flights from Atlanta to Philippines with iEagle travel agency! We have special offers on ATL to Philippines flights all through the year enabling you to save on flight bookings to this magnificent tropical wonder. So, no matter which time of the year you book a cheap flight ticket for a trip to the Philippines, be assured to enjoy huge discounts. We also have exclusive cheap flight deals on last minute flights so that you can travel hassle-free on an emergency basis as well. Ensure to check all our offers and deals when looking through our website for cheap Atlanta to Philippines flights. Compare flight prices and find the cheapest possible Philippines flights for your trip.
How to Get Around in the Philippines
Those booking cheap flights to Philippines from Atlanta for their very first visit will undoubtedly be apprehensive about how to get around in the Philippines. However, there is no need to fret as there are plenty of economical ways to travel domestically in the Philippines. Ensuing is a list of the best ways to commute in the Philippines. Take a quick peek.
- By Air: Often the cheapest and easiest way to get around the Philippines is via domestic flights. Some popular airlines to book with are PAL Express, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Tiger Airways, Jetstar, and more. There are countless flight routes from Manila. When traveling between islands, you may have to fly in smaller airplanes. However, the stunning views of the islands beneath will be worth every penny.
- By Bus: While there are plenty of tourist buses, the local buses are also a great value option and among the easiest ways to commute in the Philippines. Carry some change to buy snacks from food sellers that hop on the same bus.
- By Ferry: Boats or ferries are often the only modes of transport for certain inter-island trips. Most of the ferries will be crowded because they are very cheap. Nevertheless, this is an enjoyable mode of transport in the Philippines.
- By Jeepney: These colorful bus-like vehicles are a trademark Philippines attraction. Left behind by the US Army during World War II, these vehicles have been transformed into a fantastic mode of transport in the Philippines. A Jeepney ride in the Philippines is a must-try!
- By Tricycle & FX Taxis: Tricycles are the cheapest shared transport in the country. FX Taxis, like the Jeepneys, are air-conditioned minivans that have signs on the windshield displaying their destination.
- By Trains: Tutuban is the main train station in Manila and has trains operating to various points such as Albay, Naga, and more. There are various classes of seating to choose from. For further details, check the Philippine National Railway website.
- By Cruise Ships: These are not just an effective mode of transport but are also a great way to see the Philippines. Via cruise ships, you will be able to explore islands otherwise inaccessible.
- By Car & Motorbikes: You can rent cars and motorbikes in the Philippines for a reasonable rate. In you’re not confident about driving here, you can hire drivers as well.
Major Airlines Operating Cheap Flights to Philippines from Atlanta
One of the biggest and best advantages of booking Atlanta to Philippines flights with iEagle is that you will get a vast choice of airlines to book with. Some of the top airlines you can book ATL to Philippines flights with include Qatar Airways, Philippine Airlines, Cathay Pacific, JetBlue Airways, Delta Air Lines, and more. You can also book heavily discounted business class flights with these airlines through us. Whether you're booking cheap flights from Atlanta to Philippines for a one-way or a round trip, you will save huge. You can also avail special offers on multi-city flights to the Philippines with iEagle. Book today and save huge!