Book Cheap Business Class Flights to Beijing
The best discounts, deals, and offers on cheap business class flights to Beijing from USA can be found on iEagle travel booking website. We have discounted cheap flights to Beijing and all other China cities to help you save massively. You can also book the cheapest possible last minute flights for emergency travel to China. If you prefer business class travel, sign up with iEagle for fare alerts. This way, you can be on top of our latest deals on cheap business class flights to China's other cities as well instead of just the US-Beijing route. Enjoy instant discounts and travel in luxury for a lot less. Book now and save!
Quick Travel Tips to Beijing
Beijing is not just the capital of China. It is also among the country's oldest cities and home to some of its top attractions. If you are booking cheap business class tickets to Beijing for your very first visit to this stunning city, be assured that there is plenty to see and do here. However, to make your first trip as smooth as possible, have a quick glance at the ensuing brief list of some important travel tips to Beijing.
- 144-Hour Visa-Free Travel: Beijing is covered under this Visa-free policy that permits travelers to stay for up to six days without a Visa. However, there are certain rules to this policy that must be checked out before heading out on the trip. Please visit the official China Embassy website for details on this.
- Top Attractions to Cover: Undoubtedly, the Great Wall is Beijing's biggest attraction. However, there are other amazing highlights as well such as the Temple of Heaven, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Tiananmen Square, Antique Markets, and more.
- Best Time to Visit Beijing: Generally speaking, summers are wet and winters are dry in Beijing. Thereby, the best time to visit is usually the autumn season of September-October.
- Where to Stay: Being an international city, Beijing is home to some of the best hotels that suit the budgets of all types of travelers. You can book luxury hotels, budget resorts, or even stay in traditional hutongs for a deeper insight into Beijing's culture.
- Currency Exchange: The US Dollar and certain other types of currencies can be exchanged at the Bank of China and other authorized banks.
- Transportation in and around Beijing: You can travel by domestic flights or bullet trains from Beijing to most of the popular destinations in China. For transportation within Beijing, subway trains and buses are cheap but can be crowded. A taxi ride is a slightly costlier but hassle-free alternative.
- Nightlife: Beijing nightlife is among the most happening ones in China. There are bars, Opera shows, karaoke hubs, Chinese acrobatics, night clubs, and several other hip night entertainment options to enjoy.
- Cuisine: There are several Beijing specialties to try. However, one can also find a range of international cuisines in various price range. There are Western restaurants, Asian eateries, Vegetarian joints, and more to explore here.
Top Airlines to Book Business Class Tickets to Beijing With
You will enjoy a vast airline choice when booking cheap business class flights to Beijing with iEagle. Our nonstop Air China business class flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Beijing (PEK) are incredibly popular. Alternatively, you can also book nonstop Los Angeles (LAX) to Being (PEK) business class flights with American Airlines and Air China. Also sought after are our cheap China Eastern business class tickets to Beijing. Some of the other top airlines you can book Beijing business class tickets with include China Southern Airlines, United Airlines, Xiamen Airlines, and more. Hurry, book now!